SHAREHOLDER discounts and incentives
The services listed below are available for all CIRI Shareholders. If you have any questions, please contact the vendor or CIRI Human Resources at (907) 263-5155.
Alaska Sales & Service (907) 265-7530
1300 E. 5th Avenue, Anchorage AK 99501
Alaska Sales & Service offers shareholders a fleet discount. For detailed information, please contact Buff Weston, Fleet Department.
Kendall Ford of Wasilla (907) 376-565l
2701 Mountain Village Drive, Wasilla AK 99654
Kendall Ford of Wasilla offers shareholders a fleet discount. For detailed information, please contact a Fleet Advantage Sales Person.
MGM Automotive (907) 563-3998
2360 Commercial Dr., Anchorage AK 99501
MGM Automotive offers shareholders a 10% discount.
Midas (907) 279-3600
Midas offers shareholders a 3% discount on parts and labor at an Alaska location.
Alaska Communications (ACS)
Alaska Communications (ACS) offers a 10% discount off Voice Plans, $50 off new handsets and offers no activation fee for new contracts to CIRI shareholders. To obtain this discount, mention CIRI Code 3MSOZK at any ACS retail store or sign up at AlaskaCommunications.com. Shareholders may need to present their CIRI shareholder card.
Please download the ACS Flyer for additional details: ACS Flyer.
AT&T offers a 15% discount on monthly wireless services on monthly wireless services to CIRI shareholders. To obtain this discount, mention FAN Code #2462134 at a company-owned AT&T store or sign up at www.att.com. Shareholders will need to present proof of their CIRI affiliation such as their Shareholder Card.
Please download the AT&T Flyer for additional details: AT&T Flyer.
GCI offers a 20% discount off all wireless plans and features, $100 value toward the purchase of a new handset and waives activation fees on a new 1-year minimum contract to CIRI shareholders. To obtain this discount, visit any GCI store. Shareholders will need to present proof of their CIRI affiliation such as their Shareholder Card.
Please download the GCI Flyer for additional details: GCI Flyer.
CIRI LOGO ITEMS
Together with Lands' End Business Outfitters (Lands' End), CIRI has created an "E-Company Store" where shareholders may choose from a variety of items to which they may have CIRI logos added. As the purchaser, shareholders must conduct business directly with Lands' End and will be responsible for all costs.
To begin shopping, visit http://ces.landsend.com/CIRI.
- Select a category to start shopping or use the search tool.
- Click on the desired item until the ordering grid appears. Please note that the prices initially shown are for the item only, with no logo. Please also note that some items -- including "screen print" apparel items and items shown on the Promotional Products tab -- have a minimum quantity that must be ordered. If applicable, information on minimum quantities will display when the item is selected. To order an item, enter the desired color, size and quantity in the ordering grid and click Continue to proceed to the Logo Application page.
- Use the drop-down arrows to select the desired logo and logo location and, if desired, click Apply Second Logo to apply another logo to your item. There are two logos available -- the standard CIRI logo, or a mask-only version -- each with a default thread color of blue.
- The item will be placed in your "shopping bag" and an updated price, which includes the estimated logo application fee, will display. Click Special Requests at the top left of the screen to include any special instructions with your order (e.g., changing the thread colors of the CIRI logo from blue to another color, adding delivery instructions, etc.). When you are done, you may choose to either keep shopping or proceed to checkout.
- When you are finished shopping and have proceeded to checkout, you will need to provide shipping and credit card information. Upon submitting your order, will receive an order confirmation that includes an online order number. You will receive another email when the embroidery process begins and again when the order is shipped.
If you have questions or desire to make changes to an order you have placed, please call Lands’ End toll free at (800) 587-1541.
Alaska Fitness (907) 646-8686
2700 A Street #B, Anchorage, AK 99503
Alaska Fitness offers the Student/Military/Seniors rates (rates as low as $39.00 a month) upon proof of their CIRI affiliation such as their Shareholder Card. www.alaskafitness.net
Body Renew (907) 336-BODY (2639)
Multiple locations (including 2 Anchorage locations, Wasilla, Eagle River and Keizer, OR)
Body Renew offers the Keep Fit + membership: $49.00 Enrollment Fee and $15.00 per month. Shareholders must present documentation showing proof of their CIRI affiliation such as their Shareholder Card. www.bodyrenewalaska.com
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union (907) 563-4567 or (800) 525-9094
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union offers many free and low-cost financial products and services.
Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union (907) 257-7245
For programs available to shareholders, contact Eileen Thompson.
Diamond Airport Parking (907) 677-PARK
Diamond Airport Parking offers shareholders a discounted rate, $7.50/day for uncovered parking or $10.00/day for covered parking. Shareholders must present proof of their CIRI affiliation such as their Shareholder Card at the time you are paying. If you have any questions, contact Chris Miletich at (907) 315-4443 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIRI Alaska Tourism Corp. (CATC)
Shareholders and their immediate family members traveling with them get a 30 percent shareholder discount on CATC tours and lodging. The discount does not apply to food or beverages. Shareholders should visit CATC's website, download a shareholder tour request form, fill it out and then either fax it to (907) 777-2888 or email it to email@example.com.