40th Annual Meeting of Shareholders
2013 Board election results
CIRI shareholders came together for the 2013 Annual Meeting and re-elected five incumbent directors to the CIRI Board of Directors. The meeting was held in Puyallup, Wash. June 1 at the Chief Leschi School.
The five Board members elected to fill three-year terms on CIRI’s 15-person Board of Directors are Charles G. Anderson, Hallie L. Bissett, Michael R. Boling, Rolf A. Dagg and Thomas P. Huhndorf. The Board met after the annual meeting and elected the following officers:
- Chair - Thomas P. Huhndorf
- Vice chair - Douglas W. Fifer
- Secretary - Jeffrey A. Gonnason
- Treasurer - Michael R. Boling
- Assistant Secretary - Louis "Lou" Nagy Jr.
- Assistant Treasurer - Penny L. Carty
There were no resolutions presented this year.