The CIRI Board of Directors passed several resolutions
pertaining to the 2005 CIRI Annual Meeting of Shareholders at its
Feb. 24 meeting.
• Resolution 05-06: CIRI Annual Meeting of Shareholders will
be held in Anchorage on Saturday, June 4, 2005, at 10 a.m.
• Resolutions 05-07-05-09: CIRI President & CEO Margie
Brown, as presiding officer for the 2005 Annual Meeting, is authorized
to appoint an inspector of election; Sergeant-at-Arms; and a parliamentarian.
• Resolution 05-10: The CIRI Board delegated to Executive
Committee authority to conduct the 2005 Annual Meeting with the
full Board retaining authority to vote the CIRI proxy.
• Resolution 05-11: The Election Procedures for Shareholder
Meetings, as revised, were adopted as the rules of conduct for the
2005 CIRI Annual Meeting.
• Resolution 05-12: All persons other than CIRI shareholders,
immediate family members, custodians of voting shares, CIRI staff
and counsel, authorizing KPMG representatives and election officials,
will be excluded from attending the CIRI Annual Meeting.