Owning property and developing lands to generate a wide array of dividends
Land is central to our culture and our business. With 1.3 million acres of subsurface estate available for responsible exploration, leasing and resource development, CIRI is the largest private landowner in Southcentral Alaska. We also own, manage and invest in significant commercial and residential real estate developments in Alaska, Arizona, California, Texas and Hawaii.
CIRI Land Development Company
A wholly-owned subsidiary of CIRI with a strong, diverse real estate portfolio
CIRI Land Development Company (CLDC) is CIRI’s primary real estate business. Its team of experienced partners is committed to growing and diversify a vast portfolio of holdings, including income-generating properties that are capable of providing a sustainable return on investment.
Visit cldc.com to learn more.
PTP Management, Inc.
A full-service real estate company focusing on commercial management
PTP Management, Inc. (PTP) is a wholly owned subsidiary of CIRI Land Development Co. with a hard-earned reputation for exceptional customer service and client satisfaction. PTP customizes its services to match the needs of its clients in meeting the goals and objectives of their commercial real estate holdings.
Visit pacifictower.com to learn more.
- Services include property management, asset management, accounting and reporting services, construction management, leasing services, tax appeals and consulting
- Portfolio consists of more than 50 commercial properties throughout Alaska
- Properties encompass a combined building area of 4.5 million square feet
- Provides property consulting to owners of single commercial buildings and large-scale commercial properties
Alaska’s premier retail and entertainment center
At 900,000 square feet, Tikahtnu Commons is CIRI’s largest real estate project and is a model of success when it comes to land development ventures. Together, CIRI and its partners have created an exciting retail and entertainment destination along with hundreds of jobs for shareholders and others.
- Home to major retail stores, restaurants, movie theatres and dozens of other businesses
- Host to many businesses opening their doors in Alaska for the first time, including Target, Olive Garden and, in 2014, Texas Roadhouse
- Developed in partnership with Browman Development Co. in 2007
- $100 million investment covers 95 acres
Fireweed Business Center
Improving reliability of natural gas supplies for Southcentral Alaska
CIRI Land Development Company is developing the Fireweed Business Center on the former site of the Fireweed Theater in midtown Anchorage with its sights set on creating one of the most sought-after spaces for business in the city. The project will provide hundreds of jobs and millions in economic contributions to the local economy.
Visit fireweedcenter.com to learn more.
11,000 C Street
22 acres of retail and office space in fast-growing South Anchorage
This 22-acre office and retail site is currently under development by CIRI Land Development Company and will initially feature a mixed-use campus of Class-A office and retail space on 13 acres. The first phase of the project has already been completed and features five buildings, among them a 40,000 square foot Class-A office building that became home to Doyon Limited and its family of businesses.
Visit 11000c.com to learn more.