$23,000 IN ANNUAL MEETING PRIZES including $12,000 in eVOTE PRIZES!
May 7…………4 Prizes of $500 (extended from April 30)
May 7…………4 Prizes of $1,000
May 14………..2 Prizes of $2,000
May 21………..2 Prizes of $500
May 7……….. 1 Prize of $1,000 (extended from April 30)
May 7…………1 Prize of $4,000
May 14………. 2 Prizes of $2,000
May 21………. 1 Prize of $2,000
May 25………. 1 Prize of $1,000
All proxies must be received by 2 p.m. Alaska Daylight Time, Wednesday, May 26, 2021. Prize winners will be notified by CIRI and their names published in the CIRI newsletter and on CIRI’s website.
1. Turning in more than one proxy does not increase a shareholder’s odds of winning a prize.
2. Annual Meeting prize drawing deadlines are May 7, May 14 and May 21. Shareholders whose valid proxies (for any proxyholder or candidate) are submitted via CIRI’s web-based proxy system or received by the Inspector of Election or the CIRI Secretary by 5 p.m. Alaska Daylight Time on the deadline date for a particular drawing will be eligible for that drawing and for all subsequent drawings.
3. eVote prize drawing deadlines are May 7, May 14, May 21 and May 25. Shareholders who submit a valid eProxy via CIRI’s web-based proxy system (for any candidate) no later than 5 p.m. Alaska Daylight Time on the deadline dates are eligible to participate in the eVote Prize Drawings.
4. Shareholders are only eligible to win one eVote prize and one Early Bird Prize.
5. CIRI Board members, Board candidates, corporate, subsidiary or nonprofit officers, and their spouses, are not eligible for the prize drawings.
6. All prizes will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service by CIRI on the appropriate tax form on or before January 31, 2022. Shareholders are responsible for applicable state and federal taxes.
IF YOU GIVE YOUR PROXY TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE INSPECTOR OF ELECTION OR THE CIRI SECRETARY, BE SURE TO ASK THAT IT BE SUBMITTED TO THE INSPECTOR OF ELECTION OR THE CIRI SECRETARY BEFORE THE NEXT PRIZE DEADLINE. Proxies submitted via CIRI’s web-based proxy system by a particular deadline will be considered to have been received by the Inspector of Election at the date and time of the successful electronic submission.