It’s that time of year again: Time for CIRI’s Fifth Annual Job and Resource Fair!
The job fair will be held Friday, Jan. 27, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., on the first floor of the Fireweed Business Center, located at 725 E. Fireweed Lane, and is open to CIRI shareholders and descendants (attendees are asked to bring their CIRI shareholder or descendant identification cards).
- Please click on the “Attendee” button below, which provides valuable information to help you prepare for the fair and to enhance your opportunity for success.
- For vendor information – click here.
The event will focus on employment opportunities with CIRI, its subsidiaries and affiliated nonprofits, along with other Alaska Native corporations and private employers in the Cook Inlet region. There will also be booths featuring other CIRI opportunities and programs, like the Summer Internship Program. Other participating employers and resources include: Alaska Job Corps, Alaska Native Heritage Center, Bristol Bay Native Corp., Bering Straits Native Corp., Calista, CIRI Services Corp., The CIRI Foundation, Cook Inlet Housing Authority, Cook Inlet Tribal Council, GCI, Southcentral Foundation, Stantec Engineering and more.
Cook Inlet Tribal Council (CITC) staff will be on-hand at the job fair to offer resume advice, answer questions and assist attendees with updating and printing out their resumes.
The professional clothing corner will be available again, featuring a selection of new and gently used professional clothes for men and women, donated by CIRI employees. Attendees can take advantage of this amenity to be sure they’re dressed for success.
- Alaska Job Corps.
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Bering Straits Native Corporation
- Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority
- The CIRI Foundation
- CIRI/Alaska Native Hire
- CIRI Services Corporation
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council – Employment & Training
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council – Institutional Advancement
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council Resume Workshop – 2 booths
- Elwood Staffing
- Hope Community Resources
- NANA Development Corporation
- NANA Management Services
- North Wind Group
- Southcentral Foundation
- Stantec Engineering