CIRI Shareholder Job and Resource Fair
When: Friday, January 27, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: First Floor Conference Center of the Fireweed Business Center, 725 E. Fireweed Lane, Anchorage, AK
Computers are available to shareholders and confirmed descendants to apply online and update applicable information.
Please check back for more information as it becomes available.
- The room will be available for set up at 9:00 a.m.
- A cart will be available for use
- Check in with security first thing upon arrival
- Please download this building map to get a general idea of the layout.
Continental breakfast will be provided for vendors. Lunch will also be provided for two representatives from each vendor
Parking is available in the Fireweed Business Center parking lot.
For more info, please contact:
- Alaska Job Corps.
- Alaska Native Heritage Center
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Bering Straits Native Corporation
- Bristol Bay Native Corporation
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority
- The CIRI Foundation
- CIRI/Alaska Native Hire
- CIRI Services Corporation
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council – Employment & Training
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council – Institutional Advancement
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council Resume Workshop – 2 booths
- Elwood Staffing
- Hope Community Resources
- NANA Development Corporation
- NANA Management Services
- North Wind Group
- Southcentral Foundation
- Stantec Engineering