CIRI is excited to host its first-ever Virtual Holiday Craft Bazaar in 2021! The event will be held online Friday, Nov. 12 through Friday, Dec. 31.
ARTIST VIRTUAL GUIDELINES
- CIRI shareholders and confirmed, registered CIRI descendants who are at least 18 years of age are eligible to submit information for publication online. (If you would like to register as a CIRI descendant, fill out and submit the one-page Descendant Registration Form.) All registrations are verified with CIRI records prior to posting.
- Communication with potential buyers
- Payment arrangements, including any and all fees associated with sale
- Shipping arrangements, including any and all shipping fees
- Any taxes due in connection with sales. CIRI is not responsible for payment of any such taxes.
CIRI provides the online event platform only. Artists are responsible for selling their artwork; CIRI does not sell artwork on behalf of artists, nor does it act as a representative for artists.
- All artwork must be original and handmade by the artist
- No purchased retail items for sale; no resellers or distributors
- No vulgar or offensive items
- No items that violate copyrights and/or are unlawful or stolen. No reproductions of another artist’s work; all items must be original.
Simply submit your information below! Artists also have the option of creating a page on Collective49, though it is not required as part of your registration for the 2021 Virtual CIRI Holiday Craft Bazaar. If you require assistance, call (907) 274-8638 or email [email protected].