- CIRI strives to print an obituary for all CIRI shareholders; obituaries may be published for CIRI descendants as space allows.
- Only one obituary will be published for each deceased person. Once an obituary has been received, additional obituaries will not be accepted.
- Although each obituary notice is unique, CIRI requires the general format to be the same, which achieves a presentation that is respectful to all families.
- Due to space limitations, obituaries may not exceed 150 words.
- CIRI reserves the right to edit obituaries for clarity, available space and news style.
- We cannot guarantee placement in a particular edition.
- Obituaries should be submitted within six months of the death.
Verify dates and spelling of all information provided.
- You may submit an obituary either online or by mail (please do not submit both). Whether you choose online or mail, please verify dates and spelling of all information provided.
- Type in upper and lower case. Please do not include words or names in all CAPS.
- Once completed and verified, copy the text from your document and paste it into the appropriate fields on the online form.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Print the Obituary Submission Form or, if you prefer to receive the form by mail, call Shareholder Relations at (907) 263-5191 or toll-free at (800)764-2474 and select option 4.
- Please print legibly when completing the form.
- Mail the completed form to:
Cook Inlet Region, Inc.
PO Box 93330
Anchorage, AK 99509-3330
Fill out my online form.