Developing and managing assets to maximize long-term value
Commercial real estate is a core strength of CIRI’s business portfolio. CIRI owns, manages and invests in significant commercial and residential real estate developments in Alaska, Arizona, Virginia, Texas and Hawaii. CIRI’s philosophy is to partner with industry-leading real estate firms to identify opportunities and help develop them into a sustaining businesses in order to create value for CIRI shareholders.
CIRI REAL ESTATE
The CIRI real estate team manages most of the real estate holdings for the company. CIRI combines a diverse team of experienced real estate professionals with strategic partnerships to grow its strong portfolio of investments.
- Manages real estate holdings and developments in Alaska as well as Hawaii and the multiple markets in the Lower 48.
- Dedicated to making sound, long-term investments in real property and to team with highly ethical and respectable partners.
- Provides a full spectrum of real estate services including development, investment, management.
CIRI Real Estate Projects
Alaska’s premier retail and entertainment center
At over 900,000 square feet, Tikahtnu Commons is CIRI’s largest real estate project to date and is a model of success when it comes to investment partnership in land development ventures. Together, CIRI and its partner Browman Development Company, Inc. have created a destination retail and entertainment center along with hundreds of jobs for shareholders and others.
Tikahtnu Commons is owned and operated by North Anchorage Real Estate Investors LLC, a partnership between Cook Inlet Region, Inc. (CIRI) and Browman Development Company, Inc. The first retail outlets at Tikahtnu Commons opened in 2008. Since then, the site has grown to 900,000 square feet of retail, dining and entertainment opportunities for customers in Southcentral Alaska.
Visit TikahtnuCommons.com to learn more.
- Home to major retail stores, restaurants, movie theatres and dozens of other businesses
- Host to many businesses opening their doors in Alaska for the first time, including Target, Olive Garden and, in 2014, Texas Roadhouse
- Developed in partnership with Browman Development Co. in 2007
- $100 million investment covers 95 acres and 900K sqft
Fireweed Business Center
A visionary building for Anchorage’s future
CIRI constructed the Fireweed Business Center in midtown Anchorage in 2015. The building is one of the most sought-after spaces for business in the city. The Fireweed Business Center offers much more than the newest upscale Anchorage office space with sweeping views. It showcases the most advanced technologies for workplace comfort and energy efficiency while representing CIRI’s cultural diversity, respect for the land and sustainability.
Visit FireweedCenter.com to learn more.
11000 C Street
22 acres of retail and office space in fast-growing South Anchorage
This 22-acre office and retail site is currently under development by CIRI and will initially feature a mixed-use campus of Class-A office and retail space on 13 acres. The first phase of the project has already been completed including a 40,000 square foot Class-A office building that became home to Doyon Limited and its family of businesses.
Visit 11000c.com to learn more.
Maple Springs Assisted Living
Maple Springs of Anchorage, was built on CIRI-owned land in South Anchorage. Having spent several years searching for the right partner, CIRI ultimately chose Utah-based senior housing developer and operator Maple Springs to construct and operate the 107-unit assisted living and memory care facility. The building was constructed by Cadence General Contractors. Additional land acreage is available for future expansion as demand strengthens.
- The 107,756-square-foot facility will feature high-quality finishes and furniture.
- Three meals will be prepared by an executive chef and served daily in the restaurant-style dining area.
- Planned amenities include activity rooms, computer labs, an ice-cream parlor, library, movie theater, and salon and spa.
Ladera is a 1,100-acre planned community in San Antonio, Texas. Named for the Spanish word for “hillside,” Ladera’s proposed master plan includes eight unique neighborhoods and offers access to nearby employers, schools and attractions. Construction of homes by multiple regional and national homebuilders was strong in 2018 and 2019 and continues in 2020. Given San Antonio’s unprecedented growth trajectory and the size and ambitious scope of Ladera, CIRI expects that construction and regular lot sales will continue for years to come. For more information, visit www.LaderaSanAntonio.com. To see an aerial tour of the Ladera property, go to https://youtu.be/_AUpKOr29Aw.
- A multi-neighborhood project in San Antonio, Texas.
- Medina Valley Independent School District has purchased land for an elementary school inside Ladera.
- Access to nearby trails and a resort-style amenity center.