CIRI’s 2018 Annual Meeting of Shareholders was held June 2 in Soldotna, Alaska. The Inspector of Election has certified that CIRI shareholders elected the following five individuals to serve three-year terms on the CIRI Board of Directors:
- Douglas W. Fifer (incumbent)
- Jeffrey A. Gonnason (incumbent)
- Ted S. Kroto Sr. (incumbent)
- Michelle B. Lindersmith
- Louis “Lou” Nagy Jr. (incumbent)
Of the 14 advisory resolutions introduced on the floor by shareholders at the annual meeting, 11 failed to win majority support. The three advisory resolutions that passed included:
- An advisory resolution for CIRI to either continue to fund the existing CIRI Elders’ Settlement Trust, or work to establish a new program to continue quarterly distributions for the benefit of original CIRI shareholders who have attained the age of 65, and who hold Class A voting stock.
- An advisory resolution consisting of the full text of Alaska Statute 10.06.430. Books and records. Read the full text at www.akleg.gov/basis/statutes.asp.
- An advisory resolution consisting of the full text of Alaska Statute 10.06.463. Removal of director by superior court. Read the full text at www.akleg.gov/basis/statutes.asp.