CIRI shareholders elected four incumbent directors and one new director to the CIRI Board of Directors at the company’s 2011 annual meeting held in Anchorage, Alaska, on Saturday, June 4. Penny L. Carty, Roy M. Huhndorf, Katrina M. Jacuk and Patrick M. Marrs were re-elected and Robert E. Harris was elected to serve three-year terms on CIRI’s 15-person Board of Directors. The Board met after the annual meeting and re-elected the following officers:
– Chair – Charles G. Anderson
– Vice chair – Patrick M. Marrs
– Secretary – Thomas P. Huhndorf
– Treasurer – Michael R. Boling
– Assistant Secretary – Douglas W. Fifer
– Assistant Treasurer – Penny L. Carty
Five advisory floor resolutions submitted at the meeting failed to win majority support. See Annual Meeting prize winners for the list of annual meeting prize winners.