CIRI’s virtual mentoring program provides mentorship in several areas—careers, culture, board membership and more—and cultivates a reciprocal relationship between mentor and mentee, where each participant develops his/her skills through a two-way transfer of experience and perspective.
For the 2023-2024 cohort, CIRI is now recruiting for mentors through Friday, June 30, 2023. Selected mentor profiles will be shared during mentee recruitment, which will run through Friday, July 28, 2023. Interested mentees will have the opportunity to preview mentors to determine if they align with their personal and professional goals.
Participants must be 18+ and may live anywhere in the world. Mentee applicants should be CIRI Shareholders or Descendants; prospective mentors can come from the broader community.
The virtual mentoring program will run for six months (September 2023 through March 2024). During this time, CIRI will offer a program orientation, custom monthly
workshops, mid-program check-ins and support as needed.
Mentors: Apply by Friday, June 30, 2023
What are the benefits of being a CIRI mentor?
- Engage with and help develop the next generation of CIRI Shareholders and Descendants.
- Leverage experience to benefit mentees.
- Opportunity to hone interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Expand perspectives and ways of thinking.
- Satisfaction of contributing to the success of others.
- Perpetuation of knowledge, culture and values.
- Networking opportunities with other professionals.
Mentors: Apply by Friday, June 20, 2023
What would I gain as a mentee in this program?
- Valuable insight from subject matter experts in the area(s) of desired mentorship.
- Form lasting relationships.
- Play to strengths and identify areas of improvement and growth.
- Exposure to a variety of viewpoints and perspectives.
- Access to professional-development resources and information.
- Accomplish goals and gain confidence.
- Receive customized coaching and encouragement.
- Remove barriers and celebrate successes!
Mentees: Apply July 10 through July 28, 2023