Shareholder Discounts and Incentives
The services listed below are available for all CIRI Shareholders. Additionally, a number of CIRI shareholder- and descendant-owned businesses offer discounts on the services they provide to CIRI shareholders and descendants. If you have any questions, please contact the vendor or CIRI Human Resources at (907) 263-5155.
Click below to view businesses by industry:
Hertz offers CIRI shareholders and confirmed descendants up to 20% off rental rates (discounts vary) at participating locations; advance reservations are required and certain restrictions apply. To directly book, visit this link (works best in Google Chrome).
Also enjoy complimentary Membership in Hertz Gold and earn free days through Hertz gold plus rewards.
- Visit Hertz Gold website
- Enter your Company name: CIRI
- Your company CDP number: 2141353
- Pin code: hbrgold
AT&T offers a 15% discount on monthly wireless services to CIRI shareholders. To obtain this discount, mention FAN Code #2462134 at a company-owned AT&T store or sign up at www.att.com. Shareholders will need to present proof of their CIRI affiliation such as their Shareholder Card. Download the AT&T flyer for additional details.
CIRI Logo Items
Together with Lands’ End Business Outfitters (Lands’ End), CIRI has created an “E-Company Store” where shareholders may choose from a variety of items to which they may have CIRI logos added. As the purchaser, shareholders must conduct business directly with Lands’ End and will be responsible for all costs.
To begin shopping, visit https://business.landsend.com/store/ciri/.
- Select a category to start shopping or use the search tool.
- Click on the desired item until the ordering grid appears. Please note that the prices initially shown are for the item only, with no logo. Please also note that some items — including “screen print” apparel items and items shown on the Promotional Products tab — have a minimum quantity that must be ordered. If applicable, information on minimum quantities will display when the item is selected. To order an item, enter the desired color, size and quantity in the ordering grid and click Continue to proceed to the Logo Application page.
- Use the drop-down arrows to select the desired logo and logo location and, if desired, click Apply Second Logo to apply another logo to your item. There are two logos available — the standard CIRI logo, or a mask-only version — each with a default thread color of blue.
- The item will be placed in your “shopping bag” and an updated price, which includes the estimated logo application fee, will display. Click Special Requests at the top left of the screen to include any special instructions with your order (e.g., changing the thread colors of the CIRI logo from blue to another color, adding delivery instructions, etc.). When you are done, you may choose to either keep shopping or proceed to checkout.
- When you are finished shopping and have proceeded to checkout, you will need to provide shipping and credit card information. Upon submitting your order, will receive an order confirmation that includes an online order number. You will receive another email when the embroidery process begins and again when the order is shipped.
If you have questions or desire to make changes to an order you have placed, please call Lands’ End toll free at (800) 587-1541.
2700 A Street #B, Anchorage, AK 99503
Alaska Fitness offers Student/Military/Senior rates (as low as $39/month) upon proof of CIRI affiliation such as Shareholder Card.
Janssen Funeral Homes
Locations in Anchorage, Eagle River and Wasilla
737 E Street, Anchorage, AK 99501
Janssen Funeral Homes offers a 25% discount on full traditional services (visitation, service and burial costs) and a 10% discount on minimal services (burial only) for deceased CIRI shareholders and confirmed descendants, and to CIRI shareholders and confirmed descendants who are otherwise making arrangements. Arranger must provide his or her CIRI identification or the CIRI identification of the deceased shareholder or confirmed descendant to receive the discount. Merchandise, cash advances and prefunded arrangements are excluded, and multiple discounts may not be applied.
Hotels and Accommodations
Dimond Center Hotel
(907) 770-5000 / (866) 770-5002 (reservations)
700 East Dimond Boulevard, Anchorage, AK 99515
- Rate code “CIRI” must be provided when making reservations. Reservations can be made by calling (866) 770-5002.
- In order to receive discount, CIRI identification must be provided when checking in.
- Room rates vary each day. Rates also vary on single or double occupancy per room, per night, net and non-commissionable.
- Rates are as follows:
- Jan. 1-April 30: $139/night plus tax
- May 1-31: $159/night plus tax
- June 1-Sept. 15: $229/night plus tax
- Sept. 16-30: $159/night plus tax
- Oct. 1-Dec. 31: $139/night plus tax
Land’s End Resort
8001, 4786 Homer Spit Rd, Homer, AK 99603
Offers CIRI shareholders and confirmed descendants a year-round 10% discount (excluding June, July and August).
Alaska Industrial Hardware (AIH)
Stores in Anchorage, Eagle River, Juneau, Kenai, Fairbanks and Wasilla
CIRI shareholders and confirmed descendants are entitled to the highest discount given by AIH to an Alaska Native corporation. Discount varies depending on the item(s) purchased. Mention account number 26235 and present CIRI identification at checkout.
Shareholder/Descendant-Owned Business Discounts
CIRI shareholders and descendants own and operate a variety of small businesses, ranging from promoting wellness to construction to commercial fishing and loans – and a lot in between. A number of CIRI shareholder- and descendant-owned businesses offer discounts on the services they provide to CIRI shareholders and/or descendants. Please visit CIRI’s website for more information on discounts provided.
CIRI encourages support of businesses owned or operated by shareholders and their descendants by highlighting their services and products on our website and in our monthly newsletter. Supporting your fellow shareholders by frequenting their businesses is a great way to keep it “all in the family.”