Inter Vivos Transfer of Shares (Gifting)
Giving the gift of CIRI stock is a special way to share your Native heritage with loved ones. CIRI offers a gifting packet that contains information on how to transfer shares. The packet also answers some of the most common questions about stock gifting.
Included in the packet are:
- General Information on Gifting Stock [PDF]
- Stock Gifting Checklist [PDF]
- Inter Vivos Transfer of Shares Affidavit [PDF]
- Acceptance of Inter Vivos Gift [PDF]
- Consent to Appointment as Custodian of an Inter Vivos Gift for a Minor Child [PDF]
- Social Security Number Certification – Adult [PDF]
- Social Security Number Certification – Child or Ward [PDF]
The forms in the packet can be downloaded and printed from this site. If you are not able to open the online document, get the free Acrobat Reader software. You may also contact the Shareholder Relations department to request that a packet be mailed to you. Contact the CIRI Shareholder Relations Department at (907) 263-5191 or 1-800-764-2474 and select option 6 if you have questions or comments.